Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Suikoden Series - Suikoden 1





Suikoden is a  RPG (Role-Playing Game) series originally created by Yoshitaka Murayama. The game series is loosely based on the classical Chinese novel, Shui Hu Zhuan by Shi Naian. [Source: (Wikipedia)]


Heroes of Suikoden Series
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Suikoden I (Play Station 1) [CD COVER]

Suikoden 1 begins with Tir McDohl, the son of the famous general, Teo McDohl of the Scarlet Empire. While his father is away leading battles in the north, his son is left behind in the empire, along with several of his companions. While initially working as a low level errand boy, his fate begins to change when one of his companions, Ted, somehow unleashes a powerful magic against a strong foe. This has sparked interests among the nobles of the Scarlet Moon Empire, especially Windy, the court magician. Windy's desire of such power has caused so much disarray to Tir McDohl and his friends that they are forced into exile. If that wasn't enough, he is burdened with the Soul Eater Rune, one of the 27 True Runes that bestows life and death. He eventually meets up Odessa, the leader of the liberation army, and through various circumstances, soon overtakes her position. With so many dreadful events occurring in his life, Tir McDohl must overthrow the Empire, the same place that was once his home. [Source: (HARDCORE GAMING 101)]




 




This game is one of my favorite RPG in PS1 console. I think it is one of the best role-playing video game I played. When I was young (kindergarten pupil) my oldest cousin always play this game and I was amazed on this game by its cool special effects and fight scene, however I cannot understand the message of the game when I was child, till the moment that I learned to read and now I can understand the message of its character and play much fun each battle scene and storyline. Whenever I heard the background sound of its game-play, it reminds me that this kind of game is not just like any RPG. It has a great story and heart that tells you to read its verse so that you feel like your in the game. Since when I've got a PC and learned to download Emulator of any Console and ROM file or the game file available in Internet. I try to download it and play it. And that was time I start to love this game very much more than I imagine. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts