Friday, July 11, 2014

Ragnarok Online My Review

Ragnarok Online  

(alternatively subtitled The Final Destiny of the Gods).

 

 



Ragnarok is a Korean Massive Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game (MMORPG) created by GRAVITY Co., Ltd. based on the manhwa Ragnarok by Lee Myung-jin. It was first released in South Korea on 31 August 2002 for Microsoft Windows and has since been released in many other locales around the world. The game has spawned an animated series, Ragnarok the Animation, and a sequel game, Ragnarok Online 2: Legend of the Second. Player characters exist in a world with a player environment that gradually changes with the passage of time. [Source: (Wikipedia)]

 


Ragnarok is the first MMORPG in the Philippines franchised by Level UP! PH since 2003. I remembered the first time I saw it on computer shop (internet cafe) that i really so curious and interested about this game. However in that time I don't have PC & internet connection in my home and also I cant rent a computer, because I was 3rd grade elementary student who has a money is exactly enough for my school needs and break time on that time. /SOB

This game is together with the popular computer games like Counter Strike , Grand Theft Auto: Vice City GTA, Battle Realms, Warcraft III Reign of Chaos, Red Alert 2 Yuri's Revenge, Flyff Online, O2Jam and Audition that I was remembered watched when I was a bystander in computer shop every week ends. (only in the Philippines experiences of mine.)

 

 

I was attracted of its 2D character sprite mix w/ 3D environment platform game and most like RPG classic games that i played in PlayStation One console from my cousin house. It is more similar to the Valkyrie: Profile graphics and storyline mix together with all best RPG 2D style environment. It has an epic storyline along you started creating your character, questing, fight, interact to other online player and so forth. I played this game on late 2008 to 2009 and back to played it again on 2011 and still played it to present in pRO Valkyrie Server F2F Server(Free-To-Play Server). And for me they satisfied my expectation and I love it so much. (Those years are the time when I already have a PC same with Internet Connection /GG).

 

 

Almost one decade past but still this game still alive in Philippines, and so many purpose & reasons why I think its still played by Filipino gamers. Some of the reasons are the feeling nostalgic that you remember how its fun to play classic than the latest, the memories of this game along with your loyal online best friends, the first time they change there character into second next level, the time they making new friends and have bonding moments along with the thousands of active player in the selected server, the accomplishment they tackle along with there journey quest, the money they sacrifice and they spend just to played this best game, and many of that things that make this game much more interesting, best and unforgettable game in game history of MMORPG.

(Multi Player Online Community Game)

 
Screenshot of my main "tambay" character "~ Bullet ~" a gunslinger class at Philippine Ragnarok Online Valkyrie Server.



  To know more about this game you can go to this websites (click the picture link below):
www.gravity.co.kr/eng/games/ragnarok.asp


http://irowiki.org/wiki/Main_Page

http://ratemyserver.net/



http://www.playragnarok.com/

ragnarok.levelupgames.ph/main

 That's All See You Next Time /NO1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts