Friday, September 5, 2014

All Ragnarok Online Official & Private Servers I played and some of my characters Part 1

All Ragnarok Online Official & Private Servers I played and some of my characters

 

Ragnarok Online (Private Server):

 


HeRO 
 A heroic experience of RO!
(Top 4 in RMS - Ratemyserver.Net List of Low Rate Server)
---------------------------------------------------------- 
I. Server Description:

Pre-Renewal
Retro WoE
Orphanage
Light VS Dark
Bulletin Board
Mr. Hatter NPC
Nobility System
Fishing & Mining
100+ Custom Hairstyles
50+ Custom Quests
50+ Custom Mobs
4 Full Custom Dungeons


A VERY NICE community!
BALANCED custom gears (NOT-donation)
Exciting: WoE, PvP, Heroic Battlegrounds
Awesome Events: Zombie Run, Poring Smash, Muspel Monday, Fairy Auction and the huge monthly TRIALS OF HEROES
Dedicated Staff to provide you with a FUN, STABLE & FAIR experience!




II. Basic Information:

Base Exp: 5x 
Job Exp: 5x 
Drop Rate: 3x 
Quest Exp: 5x

Equip Drop: 3x 
Card Drop: 3x 
MVP Equip Drop: 3x 
MVP Card Drop: 3x

Max Base Lvl: 99 
Max Job Lvl: 70 
Max Stats: 99 
Max ASPD: 190

Server Mode: Normal 
Main Ethnic or Language: 

Server Website: 

http://www.hero-server.net/


  Languages Supported: English 


III. Server Features:


Pre-Renewal: Have Rebirth/Trans Classes
Healer
Skill Resetter
Stat Resetter
Job Changer
Town Warper
Dungeon Warper
Same-Sex Marriage
Custom Maps
Battleground
Vanilla WoE


Other Feature Highlights:

Light VS Dark Allegiance System, 
Nobility, 
Fishing, 
Mining, 
Stylist with 100+ custom hairstyles and 150+ dye colors, 
Retro WoE, 
Unique Quests, 
Seasonal Content (Christmas, 
Easter, Halloween, etc.), 
Trials of Heroes monthly competition event and much more!


Player Commands:


@main, 
@autoloot, 
@mi, 
@ii, 
@whodrops, 
@whereis, 
@autotrade, 
@whosell, 
@duel, 
@who, 
@who2, 
@time, 
@uptime, 
@pettalk, 
@homtalk, 
@me, 
@hominfo, 
@homstats, 
@changeleader, 
@partyoption, 
@commands
  ----------------------------------------------------------
  


My HeRO Experience


When I was a second year college student.. 

On our semester break. 

Me and my classmates used to play Ragnarok Online 

using RateMyServer.net.. we look for the best fit server to us..make some fun moments while break time. 

We decided to find some low rate server for better enjoyment and then that was the time we saw and try this private server named heRO server. 

I'm happy to be here, playing this game; Because, besides of my fellow classmates.

I have fun making new friends in this server

We meet and greet our fellow countrymen.

Two of my new friends in here is Ms. Delma Rose Trillana aka Nurse Delms or Delms and Ms. Marykay Nunez Navarro aka Mayumi, Ayumi, Yuki and other players that always encounter and interact while inside the game. 

I also meet different people including Ms. Waisan, and mysterious Leofer, and the others who are the name has been forgotten, but not the memories (/no1)

The also fun thing why I love this server  is besides of friendly community, players and gm.. 

They are also have lots of custom quest, activities and events such as fishing, mining, hatter quest, muspelheim, battlegrounds, party in anubis, zombie run, poring event, and many more.. 

Its happy to be a part of this server and i'm one of the existing player that can prove that happiness.... 

It is also possible to the old players of this server to play back, because they never reset and they are one of the long running server celebrating its 10th anniversary .. this year.. 

Its worth to visit my character sometimes, when i have a free time (/no1) :) .. 

I'm not boring to flashback the memories I have in this server, thats why.. 

I'm gladly salute the GM admin and moderator of this server..

Thank you for such a wonderful memories and experience (/heh) 

By the way Zodiac Wing, Lupus Wig, Evil Ear Wings are the things i-quested so far.. during the time I was active in this server XD.

My HeRO Characters
 
Infernal Raijin ("Rouge Class" soon to be a "Stalker Class")



My Friend in HeRO also as my Twin Gunslinger Blue haha


  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

All Ragnarok Online Official & Private Servers I played and some of my characters

 

All Parts: [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts